today 5pm watch S2HC hearing; help us write testimony letter by Dec 21

Tim McCormick

today at 5pm is the 2nd hearing for Shelter to Housing Continuum (S2HC) project, at Portland Planning & Sustainability Commission.

You're invited to watch, and also, add your comments & suggestions to our in-progress joint testimony letter at http://s2hc.pdxshelterforum.org which we'll submit by Dec 21 5pm, from ShelterPDX coalition and cosigners.

Event page: https://www.portland.gov/bps/psc/events/2020/12/15/planning-and-sustainability-commission-meeting

(full hearing is 4-7pm, 5pm is when S2HC is scheduled).

Watch via YouTube (live stream and recorded):

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfrETCbg3gsjbN6XejJe_CS1tlRcX87k-

Deadline to register to testify was 5 p.m. on Dec. 14.

Shelter to Housing Continuum Project - testifiers signed up:

1 Tim McCormick

2 Sean Green

3 Suze Rodriguez

4 Alexis Stephens

5 Daniel Forbes

6 Susan Gemmell

7 Michael Ocallaghan

8 Jaime Langton

9 Willy Schumann

10 Jon-Paul Bowles

11 Taylor Ajani-Jamar

12 Sarah Iannarone

13 Jacob Antles

14 Heather Chatto

15 Paul Niedergang

16 Zari Santner

17 Tiffany Johnson

18 Heidi Hart

19 Donna Cohen

20 Kayleen Kusterer

21 Brandon Narramore

22 Nancy Donovan

23 Peter Fry

24 Brent Wilson

25 James Sjulin

----

Tim McCormick

Moderator, PDX Shelter Forum

HousingWiki, Village Collaborative

https://tjm.org/about

Heather Flint Heather

Hi Tim,
Thanks so much for your outreach and advocacy. I’m wondering if you might have time to connect on a call tomorrow or later this week?

Not sure if you stayed on and heard our testimony at PSC but we are encouraging an innovative housing demonstration policy and to explore and test how we can overcome barriers to allowing more housing providers in a diversity of sites and housing types to be a part of the solution. Would love to hear any thoughts and perspectives you might have. I’d be willing to help adapt the City of Redmond’s ordinance we submitted with our testimony to help (time permitting and it would be great to have collaboration on any input on the idea you might have or support if you like the concept. Sounds like at least one of the commissioners took interest which is good.

I really appreciate you and the work you are doing and am happy to further support your efforts as well.

Let me know if there is interest in connecting as time allows.

Sending much gratitude and hope to connect more soon,

Heather Flint Chatto, 541-915-0120
Urban Planner + Environmental Designer
Forage Design + Planning