Re: 11-story building to displace low-income residents in Kenton

Aisha Musa

Why in the world would anyone want to place seniors away from families with children? That is ridiculous and age discrimination.

Dr. Aisha Y. Musa
AYM Education and Consulting, LLC

On Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 5:43 PM Trena Sutton <thegirlsok@...> wrote:
I’d love to be there but I’m in Central Oregon. They call it “Poverty with a View”. Lots of houseless peeps. I work with Homeless Veterans over here. I’m taking a break and watching the All Stars game lol. Please keep me in the posted.

On Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 5:37 PM Taffy Everts <taffy@...> wrote:

Wow! More good questions to ask the project presenter(s) at the KNA Board meeting tomorrow. At least one of the current residents will attend.

Thanks, Trena!

Taffy