3-5pm Weds, join/testify at AHFE Coordinating Board monthly mtg
general or on-agenda-item public comment is open at start, up to two minutes for 5 speakers, and possible additional comment time at end.
This is a top opportunity to be heard on Portland/Multnomah County homelessness issues. Speak now and tune in (or watch later) or.. well, most alternatives are likely less useful or impactful. This meeting is also recorded and later made available on YouTube, which adds to the value of getting your points on record here.
HOW TO CONNECT: use Zoom link
In general, for future meetings:
2) scroll down to "Meeting Materials"
3) under current meeting date, click on "meeting agenda"
4) click on underlined link in text: "Follow this link to view the meeting as a member of the public from your computer or the Zoom mobile app."
July 7 agenda:
Welcome & Introductions
Open for Public Comment: Up to five people, two minute limit per person.
Emergency Housing Vouchers
Supportive Housing Services (SHS) Implementation Update
Cristal Otero, Marc Jolin
Eviction Prevention & Rent Assistance Briefing
Marc Jolin and DCHS Staff
Additional Public Comment
General Updates & Announcements
HOW TO GIVE PUBLIC COMMENT
Starting with the April 7 meeting, "Members of the public will not be able to participate directly outside of public comments, but will be able to hear and see meeting participants and shared materials. The meeting will be accessible 15 minutes prior to the start time.
"Attendees may submit comment in writing to AHFE@... to be read aloud by Joint Office Staff, or provide their comment verbally. Time allotted for public comments is up to five people, two minute limit per person. An additional period for public comment has been added at the end of the agenda."
[formerly, public participants could use the Zoom chat channel to comment, ask questions, discuss, or add notes. For spoken Public Comment, it is not quite clear how speaking slots are now requested or assigned - try emailing AHFE@...?].
A Home For Everyone is Multnomah County's homelessness policy coordinating body and Federally-recognized Continuum of Care. See: http://ahomeforeveryone.net/. It has a Coordinating board that reports to a smaller Executive Board.
See http://ahomeforeveryone.net/coordinating-board for Board members, Agendas, meeting materials (posted some time before meeting, like day of), recordings (posted usually within week after meeting)
• subscribe to the calendar with Google Calendar (add it to your Google Calendar - you can then turn it on or off or delete it later): https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0?cid=cGR4c2hlbHRlcmZvcnVtQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ
• get calendar in iCal file format (used by most calendar software): https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/pdxshelterforum%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics--