Re: Slavin Village feasibility_210609.pdf

Peter Finley Fry

Again;  It looks great.

FYI; if you vacate the street; the property reverts back to the underlying property owners which is typically fifty fifty to the abutting owners.  A right of way is essentially a super easement across private property which is why the existing camps on right of way are technically illegal as they block people’s right of passage and attempt to privatize property rights that are owned by all of us.

I understand in times of crisis we tend to ignore things though we attempt to do no harm.

Peter Finley Fry    AICP PhD MUP

Land Use Planning

Cultural Anthropologist

303 NW Uptown Terrace; Unit 1B