Re: Slavin Village feasibility_210609.pdf

Skip Trantow

Andy,

This looks reasonable to me.  I doubt if Slavin St. can be extended and thus will always be a dead-end street.  As such, the city may be amenable to vacating/abandoning the far end portion for another purpose, such as, a tiny house village.  To make the adjacent apartment complex more accepting of this use, you would probably need to specify a fence along the east side to give a sense of separation/security.

Overall, this is the kind of strategy the city should adopt, i.e., find 'un-purposed' city property, near transportation and shopping, that can be purposed into a tiny home village.  I think you’re on a promising track here.

Skip Trantow