Here’s the Cascadia Clusters proposal

Andrew Olshin

Thanks,
Andy Olshin

On Mar 28, 2021, at 8:29 AM, Matthew Lembo <matt.lembo@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I am part of the team that submitted proposals from the Sunnyside Neighborhood Association and Beacon Village and would be happy to participate in this discussion.

-Matt Lembo

On Mar 27, 2021, at 11:10 PM, Elise Aymer <elise@...> wrote:

Andy's idea of hosting an alternate space for the group proposals sounds like a great idea.

Which of the groups on the list do you need contact info for?

Some of the names seem like ones for which PDX Shelter Forum would already have connections.

If you have a shortlist of those for which you'd need contact info that would be a good starting point.

Elise

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021, 2:28 AM Tim McCormick, <tmccormick@...> wrote:
great idea Andy, and thanks so much for pulling that list of RFPQ respondents. I didn't realize this was possible from the procurement site, I was waiting for more from procurement analyst, Kathi Braeme-Burr.

we've been discussing ways to gather and cross-support proposers (and new collaborators) since before the last forum, this good movement forward.

Here's an open doc for this on the PDX Shelter Forum site (an unfolding experiment in open, collaborative, decentralized 'site' form using GDocs / Google Drive, by the way):
I've added to it the list of proposers from Andy.

If anyone here knows more about the proposals, or whom/how to contact the proposers, please share or add to document. We should be able to get a project listing, whats-needed, how-can-i-help, and discussion going here!
thanks, Tim.

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 11:05 PM Andrew Olshin <Andrew.Olshin@...> wrote:
How about hosting a call asking all applicants to share their proposals and see what the community can do to come together around this important work

Proposals Received:
Event Number RFPQ-76-2021
Event Name: Alternative Shelter (Reissue)

ALL GOOD NORTHWEST
BEACON VILLAGE
Bridges to Change, Inc.
CASCADIA CLUSTERS
CATHOLIC CHARITIES
CITY REPAIR PROJECT
Courtesy inn motel
Cultivate Initiatives
Dignity Village, Inc.
ECUMENICAL MINISTRIES OF OREGON
EQUITABLE GIVING CIRCLE
FAMILY PROMISE OF METRO EAST
GRAVES CHERYL
GREATER GOOD NORTHWEST
HELPING HANDS REENTRY OUTREACH
CENTERS
Holistic Healing Behavioral Healthcare
LEE KYLE
Matthew Suplee LLC
MISHEEL LLC
N/A (Hazelnut Grove)
Operation Nightwatch
Oregon Trail of Hope
Pause for the Cause Creating Change
POD the People
Portland New Generations Rotary Club
RIGHT 2 DREAM TOO
RISING PHOENIX HOMES LLC
SELF ENHANCEMENT, INC.
STRAIGHTWAY SERVICES
SUNNYSIDE NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION
TULBERG JOSHUA
Volunteers of America Oregon, Inc.

Thanks,
Andy Olshin

On Mar 26, 2021, at 1:32 PM, Stanley Penkin <stanleypenkin@...> wrote:

I also received negative knee jerk reactions from people who only saw the word parks, but I do think the initial narrative could have been better defined.