Re: Oregonian article followup on Shelter to Housing at City Council meeting Weds

Charlotte

amalie saw your post on victoryprojecpdx.org

wondered if you would send me the link to the small village living spaces in l.a.

also wanted to send you this from a village outside seattle.

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 10:10 AM Amalie Roberts <amalie@...> wrote:
David Groff, I too live in Woodstock and have been having conversations with my neighbors about how this movement would look in real time- the use of outdoor spaces that are underused,  especially so in  post-covid days.  Parks don’t fall into that category in Portland.   We definitely need better press around how temporary shelters would look and the beautiful possibilities that exist.  Though they are prohibitive, the recently created small village living spaces in L.A. may whet the creative minds of some naysayers.

Amalie Roberts
amalie@...

 You have the
right to breathe and remain
 Imagine
that

Rosamond S. King
Amalie Roberts

I also received negative knee jerk reactions from people who only saw the word parks, but I do think the initial narrative could have been better defined.