Re: Invitation: PDXHFS.org / StreetRoots - Solutions Salon @ Tue Mar 9, 2021 12pm - 1pm (PST) (pdxshelterforum@groups.io)

David Dickson

Yes!  This tip sheet would be very helpful for our Downtown Good Neighbor Project, as we deliver survival items to our unhoused neighbors.  A stimulus payment would be a great survival item for the people we visit.  Thank you, Sue!

David Dickson

On Mar 16, 2021, at 9:49 AM, Sally Bachman <Sarahbach@...> wrote:

HI Sue,

I would be really thankful for a tip sheet. I have a friend who has a cell phone (but very poor), who probably would benefit from a how-to guide about how she could get her stimulus funding.

Thank you for doing this!
Sally Bachman

-----Original Message-----
From: "Sue Gemmell" <sue@...>
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2021 8:13am
To: pdxshelterforum@groups.io
Subject: Re: [pdxshelterforum] Invitation: PDXHFS.org / StreetRoots - Solutions Salon @ Tue Mar 9, 2021 12pm - 1pm (PST) (pdxshelterforum@groups.io)

I created a “cheat sheet” for the first stimulus payment. I have not confirmed the same steps work for this one, but all a person needed was:
SSN
Info on spouse and kids if needed
Use of cell phone
Use of email address
Mailing address (could be a shelter)

The stimulus money was (and is?) available as a debit card so no bank was needed to cash or deposit a check.

I’ll be happy to share the document. It may need to be updated and I’m overextended and haven’t been able to do this.

Sue