Re: Invitation: PDXHFS.org / StreetRoots - Solutions Salon @ Tue Mar 9, 2021 12pm - 1pm (PST) (pdxshelterforum@groups.io)

Donna Richards

Hurrah for Sarabelle!

On Mar 15, 2021, at 12:20 PM, Sarabelle Hitchner via groups.io <shitchner@...> wrote:

I'm a tax prep volunteer with AARP VITA program for low- and very-low income residents that's run by Multnomah Family Services/CashOregon.  Tax filing, even when nothing is owed, triggers the payments.  I suggest someone call or email Riley Eldredge who heads up the program to ask him whether the logistics are do-able.  The hurdle may be an individual having a SS# --- but beyond that....  He will know.

Sarabelle Hitchner
503 477-0012

On Monday, March 15, 2021, 11:55:21 AM PDT, Elise Aymer <elise@...> wrote:

Seems like getting them is one hurdle - being able to cash them or have them direct deposited another. The last (Trump) check was, I think, only available if you had filed in recent years - so that's another question.

Elise