Re: Invitation: PDXHFS.org / StreetRoots - Solutions Salon @ Tue Mar 9, 2021 12pm - 1pm (PST) (pdxshelterforum@groups.io)

Jim Krauel

Hi,
Is anyone working with houseless folks to help them get federal stimulus checks? 
Thanks,
Jim Krauel

On Tue, Mar 9, 2021 at 12:38 PM Barb Rainish <whatisright88@...> wrote:
Let's float down that river together! I'm hopeful it will be recorded and available. Take care see you on the zoom tube,
Barb.

On Tue, Mar 9, 2021, 12:36 PM Janice Yaden via groups.io <janiceyaden=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm in the same boat.
Janice

On Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 12:27:19 PM PST, Barb Rainish <whatisright88@...> wrote:

I didn't either, but I hope the recording  will be somewhere.

Barb.

On Tue, Mar 9, 2021, 12:09 PM Steve Rudman <sdrpdx@...> wrote:
i did not get zoom link 
thanks
steve rudman

On Mon, Mar 8, 2021 at 1:15 PM Portland Shelter Forum <pdxshelterforum@...> wrote:

You have been invited to the following event.

PDXHFS.org / StreetRoots - Solutions Salon

When
Tue Mar 9, 2021 12pm – 1pm Pacific Time - Los Angeles
Calendar
Who
Zoom meeting, RSVP required.

http://www.pdxhfs.org/events/2020/6/2/virtual-solution-salon-9h4rf

PHFS (Portland Homeless Family Solution) is teaming up with Street Roots for our annual Solution Salon with a free online community discussion about homelessness in our community.

Hear from PHFS Executive Director, Brandi Tuck, and Street Roots Executive Director, Kaia Sand, about the causes, effects, and solutions of homelessness. You'll be able to ask questions about this challenging issue and engage in dialogue about what we can do to help.

Solution Salon will be hosted on Zoom. Guests will be turned on mute and can choose to turn video on or off. We'll use the chat feature for questions. The event is free and open to the public but RSVP is required. RSVP early to guarantee your spot!

---------------
this is a listing on PDX Shelter Forum events calendar. You can view or subscribe to this calendar (i.e. make its event automatically appear on your calendar): 

Going (pdxshelterforum@groups.io)?   Yes - Maybe - No    more options »

Invitation from Google Calendar

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account pdxshelterforum@groups.io because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event. Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn More.

--
sdrpdx@...

503-201-4361

Join pdxshelterforum@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.