Re: PSU Fridays@4: Lisa Patterson / Hygiene Hub: New Typologies in Addressing Homelessness

Andrew Olshin

Not sure how or why I got kicked out.   Have a safe weekend

Thanks, 
Andy Olshin

On Feb 12, 2021, at 3:47 PM, Mh Kincaid <jamasu88@...> wrote:

I was using my phone earlier.  This s from my laptop  I went straight to the Zoom meeting using the link below

From: pdxshelterforum@groups.io <pdxshelterforum@groups.io> on behalf of Tim McCormick <tmccormick@...>
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2021 3:08 PM
To: pdxshelterforum@groups.io <pdxshelterforum@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [pdxshelterforum] PSU Fridays@4: Lisa Patterson / Hygiene Hub: New Typologies in Addressing Homelessness

here's the Zoom link for 4pm PSU Architecture Fridays@4 event:

(and Meeting ID is below, not sure if needed. The organizer notes there will be a delay after connecting until you are allowed in from the waiting space. This may mean you do need to RSVP). 

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 2:51 PM
Subject: Re: RSVP for Fridays@4: Feb 12, Lisa Patterson: New Typologies in Addressing Homelessness
To: <tmccormick@...>
Cc: Andrew Santa Lucia <asanta@...>, Maab Mohammed <maab@...>

Tim,
The Zoom link for the Fridays@4 is here:
Zoom link: https://pdx.zoom.us/j/2126060693

Meeting ID: 212 606 0693 

When you connect to the meeting, there will be a delay until you are allowed in from the waiting space, but you should be connected after a few minutes.

Thank You,
School of Architecture
Portland State University
503.725.8405 tel
503.725.8318 fax
architecture@pdx.edu
Until further notice, the School of Architecture office is closed to the public. Winter 2021 term instruction will be fully remote.

On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 2:26 PM Tim McCormick via groups.io <tmccormick=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
To: PDX Shelter Forum list
Bcc: Lisa Patterson, Sandra Comstock, Hygiene4All

RSVP for free online talk today via Zoom, with the designer Lisa Patterson about the wonderful,  recently-opened Hygiene Hub, at the corner of SE Martin Luther King Jr Boulevard and SE Belmont Street under the Morrison Bridge. 

Fridays@4: Lisa Patterson: New Typologies in Addressing Homelessness

Friday, February 12, 2021 - 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
This event will be held via Zoom.
Cost / Admission: Free
RSVP to asanta@...

<Lisa-Patterson.jpg>
<Hygiene-Hub_Portland.jpg>

Lisa Patterson is a PSU School of Architecture alumna, a designer, researcher, artist and writer. She will be discussing her work leading the design aspects and implementation of Hygiene4All, a hospitality hub in the central east side of Portland that represents an entirely new typology for serving people experiencing homelessness in our region. She is also an architectural designer for Risa Boyer Architecture. In all of her work, Lisa aspires to create designs that empower communities and the environment.

Learn more.
[..]

--
Tim McCormick
Moderator PDX Shelter Forum, Editor at HousingWiki,
Organizer at Village Collaborative
Portland, Oregon 

Join pdxshelterforum@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.