Re: reminder: tomorrow Weds 10am-12pm, PDX Shelter Forum 3 with SquareOne Villages

Patt Opdyke

Patt Opdyke

Portland,Oregon | 503-978-0540 (no text)| pattop@...

When we see Land & Air & Sea & River & Tree & Stone
As a community to which we belong,
We may begin to live on the Earth with love and respect.

On 1/26/2021 11:09 PM, Tim McCormick wrote:
We look forward to seeing many of you at the PDX Shelter Forum 3 tomorrow Weds 10am-12pm, with special guests from SquareOne Villages in Eugene. There are still some tickets left, to join the Zoom meeting, free or you can donate or sponsor if you'd like.

Emerald-Village--SquareOne-Villages-IMG-5020.jpg
Livestream
, open to all, will be at our Facebook group: http://facebook.pdxshelterforum.org.  (no Facebook account needed, but you need one and to join the group to add comments there).

Event page (has all information and links):
http://forum3.pdxshelterforum.org.

We will send a followup note after the event with a link to the recording.

Question or comments are welcomed (we will do our best to monitor all channels) by:
  1. Raising your hand, physically or with the Zoom raise-hand button, during the discussion period of the event.
  2. Typing in the Zoom chat channel, either to All or to Sean or Tim directly.
  3. Twitter: tweet with hashtag "#pdxshelterforum"
  4. Text message to PDX Shelter Forum phone number: (503) 482-8314‬
  5. Enter them in the event page (it's a Google Doc): http://forum3.pdxshelterforum.org, Questions or Open Notes sections.
  6. Email:  pdxshelterforum@....
hope to see you or connect with you some way around this forum!
thanks, Tim.

tmccormick@...