today 5pm watch S2HC hearing; help us write testimony letter by Dec 21

Tim McCormick

today at 5pm is the 2nd hearing for Shelter to Housing Continuum (S2HC) project, at Portland Planning & Sustainability Commission.

You're invited to watch, and also, add your comments & suggestions to our in-progress joint testimony letter at http://s2hc.pdxshelterforum.org which we'll submit by Dec 21 5pm, from ShelterPDX coalition and cosigners.

Event page: https://www.portland.gov/bps/psc/events/2020/12/15/planning-and-sustainability-commission-meeting

(full hearing is 4-7pm, 5pm is when S2HC is scheduled).

Watch via YouTube (live stream and recorded):

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfrETCbg3gsjbN6XejJe_CS1tlRcX87k-

Deadline to register to testify was 5 p.m. on Dec. 14.

Shelter to Housing Continuum Project - testifiers signed up:

1 Tim McCormick

2 Sean Green

3 Suze Rodriguez

4 Alexis Stephens