Re: Retired max cars

Keliferous Goodwoman

This is a great idea!! I have been feeling more fired up about the housing crisis. I work in an ER in Gresham as a Soc worker, and there are no shelters I can direct homeless women to : /
Why can't the govn set up big canvas tent villages? They sure figured out how to "house" (intern) Japanese Americans during WWII. It is rediculous to me that we can't set up organized, sanitary, self regulated  villages for houseless folks, with on site services or regular transpo to. Is there not enough political will yet? It seems ridiculous to me that something organized isn't being done right now. It could provide some much needed jobs as well. Thanks for letting me vent, Kelly