Re: Portland leases 3 more hotels to shift Covid-19 most-vulnerable from shelters or shared housing

Mary Jaron Kelley <mary@...>

https://multco.us/novel-coronavirus-covid-19/news/longer-term-plan-covid-19-moves-forward-joint-office-opens-three-new

Mary Jaron Kelley
Associate Program Director | North Portland Neighborhood Services
Office of Community & Civic Life
Historic Kenton Firehouse
2209 N. Schofield Street

Portland, Oregon 97217