Topics

THE REFORMERS present The Stations!

tomasybella

THE STATIONS

THE REFORMERS OFFER UP SOME LIVE HALLOWEEN FUN!

GET TICKETS HERE!

https://bit.ly/33KNaOl

The Reformers celebrate the wonders of Samhain this season. Drive or bike through The Stations, a history of Halloween!

The Reformers have mounted a zombie apocalypse in a garage, terrified people in a van and last year took over Lloyd Center. Now they’re back at it in the age of Corona. What better way to close out 2020 than to join The Reformers as they delve into the history of Halloween! This event will guide your car or bike through a tale of Halloween's past. The Reformers hope the experience goes smoothly, but it is the season of the unexpected, so be prepared. The performance will take approximately 10-15 minutes and will be completely safe for audiences. This is a perfect way to take a break from the chaos and celebrate the creppy!

How does this work? It's simple. Over the course of three nights The Reformers will present The Stations. There are multiple viewings available each night. A showing begins with three vehicles and/or four bicycles at a location in inner SE Portland. Each viewing is an intimate and special affair! The Reformers will guide you through a display of sidewalk performance over the course of several blocks. Each viewing takes approximately 10-15 minutes. All Covid protocols are observed.

Tickets operate on a sliding scale. They are $15-$45 per vehicle and $8-$20 per bike. Please consider paying based on the number of people in your vehicle. Once you purchase a ticket you will receive an email the day before the performance instructing you where to go and what to bring with you.

PERFORMANCES: Friday-Saturday Oct. 23, 24 & Halloween Eve Friday Oct. 30th

VENUE: Location will be shared the day before each performance

TICKETS: $15-45 per car, $8-$20 per bike www.thereformerspdx.com

Charmian Creagle, Artistic Director, Production Director, Designer & Producer

Sean Doran, Performer, Video Production, Producer

Caitlin Nolan, Mishelle Apalategui, Adam Thompson, Giovanni Alva, Nathan Crosby, Heidi Hunter & Tom Mounsey, Performers

Jenn Lindell, Stage Manager

THE REFORMERS are a company of artists living on the outskirts of contemporary theater. Our passion is exploring everything strange and sublime about the human experience through original immersive productions. For eight years THE REFORMERS have invited audiences to inhabit the offbeat worlds we create, giving rise to a loyal cult following. (We’re definitely not a cult, though. Don’t know where you heard that.) Our Halloween productions fuse traditional theater with a classic haunted house experience and are a must-see for horror enthusiasts!