Topics

"Spoof" email from "me" to Yahoo Group

Jeffrey Michael Kauffman

Hi, y'all, if you got an email supposedly from "me" to the old Yahoo group, it's another spoof (I haven't been hacked, it's someone masking their real email).  The last time this happened (years ago), someone was unwise enough to click on the link in the email.  Don't.  :)  (And as I mentioned when this happened years ago, anything with my name misspelled or miscapitalized is an instant tip off it's not from me LOL.)
--
Best, JMK
http://jeffreymichaelkauffman.com

Harold Phillips

Thanks so much for the heads-up, Jeffrey.  The spoofed message has been removed from the Groups.io web site (it’s not a Yahoo Group any more J)  Appreciate your letting us all know!

Harold

He/ Him

http://www.haroldphillips.net

Harold2138 341x450