Topics

Shelly Lipkin's Sunday ONLINE film acting class - New start date July 19th

shellylipkin

I hope you're all doing okay in these crazy times.  Some news on my upcoming class:

I've postponed the start date for my Online Sunday 3-6pm class to July 19th. The full 8-week session is $250.

If you don't want to sign up for the full 8-weeks but want to stay in practice and keep honing your acting chops, I'm making this class available for drop-ins to work on auditions, scene work, & monologues.  There will be a two class minimum for that and the cost is $35 per class. I would need prior notice due to class size.

Shelly Lipkin
503-803-6576