Topics

Register for New Works Workshop Online: Guest Director Bobby Bermea #writers

Brad Bolchunos

Northwest Theatre Workshop offers another a FREE New Works Workshop Online. October's workshop is with Guest Director Bobby Bermea:

October 24, 2020 @ 10:00 am – 1:00 pm.

This free workshop for writers is offered in partnership with Theatre Vertigo and will be held online via Zoom. Registration is limited. For more info: https://www.nwtw.org/events/new-works-workshop-7/

Bermea is a director, a playwright, and an actor and has performed in theatres from New York, NY to Honolulu, HI. He is co-artistic director of the Beirut Wedding World Theatre Project, a company member of of Sojourn theatre. Recent directing credits include My Soul Grown Deep with BaseRoots Theatre, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and The Sexual Neuroses of Our Parents with Theatre Vertigo, Wait Until Dark at Northwest Classical, and Blue Door and Fires in the Mirror with Profile Theatre. Next, he’ll be helming the world premiere of Blind at the Chapel Theatre Collective in 2020.