Topics

Monologue Resources | FREE SESSION on choosing monologues, and discounts on classes and products

Mary McDonald-Lewis

Friends, one of my colleagues is offering some exciting monologue courses during our isolation. I recommend Karen, and hope you take advantage of this opportunity.
Please enquire of Karen if you'd like to know more!

Monologue Resources | I'm offering a free session on choosing monologues, and discounts on my classes and products:
Free class | Saturday June 27, 3pm EST | “How to Choose a Monologue for Any Audition" helps actors find monologues that will help them stand out in auditions and learn which types of monologues to avoid. On Zoom.
July | Discounted Master Monologues Class on Zoom in July: Learn my complete approach, used at schools and colleges around the country: how to Direct, Act and Audition with monologues. Only $250 summer tuition.
Summer Sale | Monologue books and DVD are 50% off:- The Monologue Audition Teacher's Manual- How to Choose a Monologue for Any Audition- The Monologue Audition Video (DVD)Product and sale information
You're also welcome to join my list by emailing Karen@... to hear about future events, classes, and monologue teacher training. My website www.art-and-audition.com has more info and resources including the most complete overdone monologue lists online.
KAREN KOHLHAAS is an Atlantic Theater Company founding ensemble member, Off-Broadway director, and Atlantic senior teacher with over 30 years in the classroom. She was named Best NYC Cold Reading Teacher and Best NYC Monologue Teacher by Backstage readers.
Her book The Monologue Audition is recommended by Dame Helen Mirren in her Master Class on acting and is used by actors, teachers, and universities around the US and the world.