Topics

FW: And the Drammy goes to...

Harold Phillips

The 2020 Drammy Award winners have been announced.

From: Portland Area Theatre Alliance [mailto:info@...]
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2020 1:24 AM
To: Harold Phillips <harold@...>
Subject: And the Drammy goes to...

Outstanding Youth Performance

Ella Carson -  Matilda the Musical, Northwest Children’s Theater

Outstanding Sound Design

Mark Valadez - Our Ruined House, Portland Experimental Theatre Ensemble

Outstanding Properties Design

Maggie Heath - Our Ruined House, Portland Experimental Theatre Ensemble

Outstanding Video Design

Trevor Sargent - Our Ruined House, Portland Experimental Theatre Ensemble

Outstanding Technical Design

Mother Come Home, Third Rail Repertory Theatre

Outstanding Costume Design

Sydney Dufka, Dragons Love Tacos, Oregon Children’s Theatre

Outstanding Lighting Design

Miranda K. Hardy - Beckett Women, Portland Experimental Theatre Ensemble

Outstanding Scenic Design

Peter Ksander - Our Ruined House, Portland Experimental Theatre Ensemble

Outstanding Fight Choreography

Sam Dinkowitz - The Jungle Book, Northwest Children’s Theater

Outstanding Original Composition

Rodolfo Ortega - The Jungle Book, Northwest Children’s Theater

Outstanding Choreography

Anita Menon - The Jungle Book, Northwest Children’s Theater

Outstanding Pit Ensemble

Once, Broadway Rose Theatre Company

Outstanding Music Direction

Eric Nordin - Once, Broadway Rose Theatre Company

Outstanding Chorus in a Musical

Matilda the Musical, Northwest Children’s Theater

Outstanding Youth Ensemble

DNA, Oregon Children’s Theatre Young Professionals

Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Play

Joshua Weinstein - The Baltimore Waltz, Profile Theatre

Maureen Porter - The Wolves, Portland Playhouse

Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Musical

Danielle Valentine - Up and Away, Broadway Rose Theatre Company

Kevin-Michael Moore - How I Became a Pirate, Northwest Children’s Theater

Outstanding Original Script

Anya Pearson - The Measure of Innocence, Bag&Baggage Productions

Outstanding Solo Performance

Lauren Steele - Queens Girl in the World, Clackamas Repertory Theatre

Outstanding Lead Actor in a Musical

Andy Lindberg - Matilda the Musical, Lakewood Theatre Company

Kailey Rhodes - Into the Woods, Broadway Rose Theatre Company

Outstanding Lead Actor in a Play

Justin Charles - Dragons Love Tacos, Oregon Children’s Theatre

Ramona Lisa Alexander - Pipeline, Confrontation Theatre and Portland Playhouse

Outstanding Ensemble in a Musical

Up and Away, Broadway Rose Theatre Company

Outstanding Ensemble in a Play

Our Ruined House, Portland Experimental Theatre Ensemble

Outstanding Director of a Musical

Sarah Jane Hardy - Matilda the Musical, Northwest Children’s Theater

Outstanding Director of a Play

Jacob Coleman - Our Ruined House, Portland Experimental Theatre Ensemble

Outstanding Production of a Musical

Matilda the Musical, Northwest Children’s Theater

Outstanding Production of a Play

Our Ruined House, Portland Experimental Theatre Ensemble

Unsubscribe