Topics

Free church pews, we need stacking chairs, folding tables & book our space :)

Social Justice Action Center

Dear Folks,
         Good afternoon.  Hi my name is adam carpinelli with the Social Justice Action Center (501c3) and the space is opening up a bit now so wanted to check in about a couple  things:  1) We are looking on a good deal for stacking chairs and folding tables, they can be gently used for sure and we are getting rid of two pretty long church pews for free if you want them!  Email or call/text me: 503.477.4792

 2) It would be great if you need a space for a small meeting, rehearsal, retreat, our calendar is right up on our website, fill out a quick and easy space request form on our website and the space is a suggested sliding scale donation of $10-50

Thanks so much beautiful creative people :)  Greetings! adam

--
Social Justice Action Center
400 SE 12th Ave. Portland, OR 97214