Topics

COLLECTIVE RAGE at Zoom Theatre

Patrick Nims

Reserve your seat now to rage and laugh when Zoom Theatre presents COLLECTIVE RAGE: A PLAY IN 5 BETTIES,  November 12 to 15.  Live, free and on the web! Reserve your free tickets now at https://zoomtheatre.com/index.php/shows/collective-rage before they are all gone!

Heralded by The New York Times as “a full-tilt lesbian/bi-curious/genderqueer/Shakespearean comedy for everyone,” Collective Rage follows five different women named Betty as they collide at the intersection of anger, sex, and the “Thea-Tah.” Award-winning playwright, Jen Silverman’s absurdist dark comedy is simultaneously hilarious, inspired and boldly unapologetic.

Zoom Theatre is live theatre for our times.  This is not a reading or a webcast of a recorded performance.  Zoom is live every time. Staged specifically for webcam, you won’t believe that our cast (from six different states) is not in the same room.  You'll see and hear every moment from the best seat in the house, and you are part of the event, just like in a real theater.

--
~ Pat