Topics

Chapel Theatre Audio Plays

Corinn@...

Chapel Theatre Audio Plays

Produced by Chapel Theatre Co

Directed by Illya deTorres and Diana Schultz

Written by Ellen Margolis

Where

***ALL CONTENT WILL BE VIRTUAL See below for ticketing information

When

Audio recordings will be released every Friday from Oct 30 - Dec 18, 2020

Cost

First 2 episodes FREE and available on our website www.chapeltheatremilwaukie.com

Last 6 episodes available by subscription for $25 HERE

What

Chapel Theatre Co has shifted its focus this season to producing online content. This project will be presented in the form of audio plays; think podcast or old school radio dramas. We will release the first two episodes for free on our website. These episodes each contain one monologue and one One Act, all written by Ellen Margolis. The last six episodes are part of a time travel mystery series called:

The Side Hustle of Agnes Addington

Agnes is on a mission, tripping through time to pick up a certain something. It's worth a lot of money, but that may not be what she's after. Risking life, limb, and her relationship, she visits times long forgotten, times not yet imagined, and Oregon. Follow Agnes through a six part audio play to figure out her plan.

Cast: Maria Mogavero, Chad Dickerson, Diana Schultz, and Illya deTorres

Website: www.chapeltheatremilwaukie.com

Tickets: https://checkout.square.site/buy/BCKC43YGIM2C5EQJ4FI3PBTS

---
Corinn deTorres