Topics

On Camera Acting One - Fall

twrooney@...

Hey All. I have a 7 week On Camera One acting class starting up in a few weeks (November 3rd). Unfortunately, I am still holding Zoom classes only, as my studio sits empty. But if Portland keeps doing as well as we have been with Covid, I may be looking at holding classes in my studio space after the new year…with masks, and distancing, of course. I continue to offer a substantial discount for the online classes, and I also allow for one deeply discounted spot per class for a person who is unable to afford the class due to a Covid caused job loss (ask me for details).

As always, if you are dubious about taking an online acting class, you can audit the first one to see for yourself. I have a few spots available for this purpose.

Cheers. Ted

**OC I
7 weeks (via Zoom)
Limited to 10 Actors
Dates: November 3rd - December 15th
Time: Tuesdays 6:30pm - 9:30pm
The total cost is: $230 (Flexible payment options)
$100 will register you
Auditing the first class is free to non-participating auditors.

OC I is a great class for acting-curious and experienced theatre actor.
Beginning with improv and easing into scripted scene work, this is a relaxed,
fun approach to getting comfortable in front of the camera.
The objective of the class is to establish the foundations of a process that emphasizes
simply listening and talking - being "in your skin" - as opposed to in your head.
This is a great transitional class for theatre actors and an excellent foundational class for brand new actors.
All work is filmed, reviewed and discussed - time permitting.

A 100 dollar deposit registers you. The deposit can be refunded up until 48 hours before the first class.
The rest of the payment ($130) is then due by the second class.
For payment, Venmo is preferred and Paypal is the second choice.
Venmo is via: 323-819-9622, or @tedrooney
Paypal address: twrooney@... (Choose Friends or Family to avoid surcharge).
To register or for questions contact me at: Ted Rooney acted@...