Topics

Apprenticeship with OPS Fest #actors #summerwork

JenLanier

Interested in an exciting apprenticeship this summer? OPS Fest (Original Practice Shakespeare Festival) is still accepting applications for our paid apprenticeship and intern program. Please go to OPSFEST.ORG , click JOIN and complete the application form. Submit it with your resume and headshot to apprentices@....

Please apply OR sign up for our introductory workshops by March 4, 2020. For those attending workshops, final applications are due March 15, 2020; casting will be completed by early May.

#apprenticeship #actors #summerwork