Topics

Today is worldwide #CGST day! Theatre Camp scholarship fund! #cgst

Jessemerz@...

Hi folks,

Did you know that the Columbia Gorge School of Theatre is celebrating the worldwide #cgstspirit day? All day, donations to our scholarship fund will be doubled! Even the small donations are helping! We are over 40% to our goal!

Soon we will have partial and full scholarship auditions for our 18th year of residential and day theatre camps. We are now at Lewis and Clark College and all donations to our 501(c)3 nonprofit are tax-deductible!

CGST has been training theatre artists and changing lives since 1997. Join the CGST family today!

Details:

Donate here:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-columbia-gorge-school-of-theatre-2014-scholarship-fund/

Must Read & Pics:
http://arismenu.com/cgst-spirit-day/

Website:
http://www.TheatreCamp.com

On Facebook and Twitter and tumblr and Pinterest search:

#cgst
#cgstspirit
#theatrecamp
#peaceandlove