Topics

#smarter_than_phones Opens Tonight at Theater! Theatre! #smarter_than_phones

sarathefay

Fuse Theatre Ensemble is proud to announce our first Fertile Ground submissions as Fuse 2.0! We have some new faces and a few familiar ones...

#smarter_than_phones is playing:

Thurs, Jan 20

Sun, Jan 23

Tues, Jan 25

Thurs, Jan 27

Sun, Jan 30

....all at 10:30pm, upstairs in the Rainbow Room at Theater! Theatre!, 3430 SE Belmont St, and runs about an hour.

For more info - http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=114835201921025

To buy all festival passes - https://robot.boxofficetickets.com/800-494-TIXS/WebObjects/BOTx2005.woa/wa/inspectSubprogram?id=833575&;passKey=c63444b8f9

For individual tickets - http://fusepdx.com/tickets.html

Sorry - this room is not ADA compliant, but our restaging in Feb/March will be downstairs in our usual spot on the Arena Stage and fully accessible.

Come on out for some beer, snacks, and reintroductions! Forget everything you thought you knew..

:) ...and see you in the theater,

FUSE

co.lab.orate