Topics

1:1 Audition Prep Available

Jeffrey Puukka

Hello all,

I hope this finds you well in all ways.  It goes without saying that 2020 has been a year of significant and challenging plot-twists.  But here we are.  As the 2020 PATA’s draw nearer, I wanted to offer a gentle reminder that I’m available to help with audition preparation.  I love working with actors on this journey, and it has been an annual highlight for me over the last few years.

Hop over to my website (JeffreyPuukka.com) for more information, and please don't be afraid to reach out if you could use support getting started, or just want some help with final touches.

Stay happy and healthy,

-J.P.

--
. . . . .