Topics

Winodows 8

Ward Elder

Just tried the latest version of PCB-GCODE v3.6.2 on my Windows 8.1 machine.  When I run it, it hangs.  It runs fine with version 3.5.2.11.  It looks like it is processing fine then it stops.  I get some of the first output file but not all of it.  A few minutes after it stops working, Eagle crashes and ends.  When I go back to 3.5.2.11 everything starts working fine again.

Ward Elder

Also, running Eagle 6.5.0 Standard

Thank you,

Ward M. Elder

Eldersoft

42 Appleton St.

Winnipeg, MB

R2G1K5

(204) 791-7754   (Cell)

ward@...

Sent: Monday, May 19, 2014 11:17 PM
To: pcb-gcode@...
Subject: [pcb-gcode] Winodows 8

Just tried the latest version of PCB-GCODE v3.6.2 on my Windows 8.1 machine.  When I run it, it hangs.  It runs fine with version 3.5.2.11.  It looks like it is processing fine then it stops.  I get some of the first output file but not all of it.  A few minutes after it stops working, Eagle crashes and ends.  When I go back to 3.5.2.11 everything starts working fine again.

John Johnson <john6060842@...>

Hi Ward,

Can you email me your .brd file?

Thanks,
JJ

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 12:16 AM, ward@... [pcb-gcode] <pcb-gcode@...> wrote:

--
Sent from a MacBook Pro