Topics

Using Pcb-gcode with proteus

cartronics

Hi all,

I have built a 3dprinter using mostly meccano with the idea to also use it to drill

my pcb's. anyway I use proteus for my board designs and I am using Repetier software

for the printer, I can convert my proteus  drill files to .nc files using pcb-gcode

and the repetier software allows me to run the printer as a cnc machine

the problem is that when I load the nc file the scaling appears to be way to large

is there a way I can adjust the scaling please?

Thanks Peter

Michael Mearns

Hi;
  It sounds like you have a conflict between millimeters and inches.
Mick M

cartronics

Hi Mick M,

thanks for the reply, I thought that was the case so in proteus I made sure I switched to mm and saved it

as such, it seems to be out by a factor of 10.

 regards.........Peter

Harvey White

On 26 May 2015 08:05:32 -0700, you wrote:

Hi Mick M,
thanks for the reply, I thought that was the case so in proteus I made sure I switched to mm and saved it
as such, it seems to be out by a factor of 10.
Save as cm?

Harvey

regards.........Peter

cartronics

Thanks Harvey ,

If only I had the option ?

It may not be a problem with pcb-gcode ?

Proteus saves the file as a cadcam drill.txt

when I load it into pcb-gcode it is shown too large

and of course it converts it as shown so I'm not sure where the problem

lies

regards..........Peter