Topics

Thanks Art! #thanks

John Johnson

I want to express my gratitude to Art (aka. Country Bubba) who works behind the scenes approving members, deleting spam, and generally being the captain of this forum. Without him, this group would not exist.

Thank you Art! I appreciate what you do!

No problem and glad to be a part of the community.
We have a great bunch of people here and it has been a real easy job. I am also happy to see the group growing as it has.
You have given us a fantastic piece of coding and hope others enjoy it as much as I do.

Country

At 3/11/2020 01:43 PM, John Johnson wrote:

I want to express my gratitude to Art (aka. Country Bubba) who works behind the scenes approving members, deleting spam, and generally being the captain of this forum. Without him, this group would not exist.

Thank you Art! I appreciate what you do!

_._,_._,_