Topics

Setup

geraldschwenke <geraldschwenke@...>

In the photo section there are screen shots of the setup. I read the
readme and maybe I am missing something but I cant find anything on
getting those screens in eagle. Am I using an old version? Thanks for
your help.

John Johnson <johnatl@...>

Hi Gerald,

Welcome to the group, and thanks for adding yourself to the Frappr map. http://www.frappr.com/pcbgcode

You aren't missing anything. The screen shots are of the upcoming release. The release is working for me, and I've just finished updating the readme file. I should be uploading the new release for beta testing this evening. I'll put it in the Files section of this group. After folks use it for awhile and give it a good shakedown, I'll post it to the Eagle download site.

What kind of controller software do you use? Mach, TurboCNC, EMC?

On 28-Dec-2005, at 04:32, geraldschwenke wrote:

In the photo section there are screen shots of the setup. I read the
readme and maybe I am missing something but I cant find anything on
getting those screens in eagle. Am I using an old version? Thanks for
your help.
---
Help everyone. If you can't do that, then at least be nice.

geraldschwenke <geraldschwenke@...>

No software as of yet. Still working on finishing the machine. So I
still have some time. Just looking at options for when it is done.