Topics

please unsubscribe me

sdfdsf dsf <muhammadimran_213@...>

Art Eckstein

As noted at the bottom of EACH email you receive, there are instructions on how to do various things including un subscription to the group.

1. "To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Note: This is not exactly the usual address you use to send mail to the group.

2. "To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)"
And then click on "Membership" scroll to the bottom and click on "Leave Group"

It is not the responsibility of group owners or moderators to "manage" users subscriptions. To my knowledge, the only way we could do as asked is to "BAN" you and that also has the consequence of setting flags so you could never rejoin again if you were to desire to.

Please follow the instructions.

Moderator.