Topics

[pcbgcode:master] reported: Use small endmill to mill holes of various sizes #github

pcbgcode@groups.io Integration <pcbgcode@...>

[pcbgcode:master] New Comment on Issue #1 Use small endmill to mill holes of various sizes
By MARIOBASZ:

This is good. I think a good option is to choose one (or more than one) tool diameter to drill, and generate a helical descent of the target radius

pcbgcode@groups.io Integration <pcbgcode@...>

[pcbgcode:master] New Comment on Issue #1 Use small endmill to mill holes of various sizes
By MARIOBASZ:

I am after the development of my own economic ATC, so it is also a solution that interests me. With hole diameter and milling data, it is feasible to make larger diameter holes than the tool. I have made a complement for helical descent in BCNC, with help I think it can be implemented directly in Pcbgcode