Topics

pcb gcode download

KALYANAPASUPATHY VENKATARAMN

Sir
I downloded the pcb-gcode from the phorum. It is getting downloaded but not working in eagle design
Pl. advice
vkp

Art Eckstein

vkp,
Did you also download the pcbgcode.pdf  file located in the files section which is the basic manual on how to setup this system??

It sounds like you might have missed a step or two based on the limited info you have presented.

Sir
I downloded the pcb-gcode from the phorum. It is getting downloaded but not working in eagle design
Pl. advice
vkp

KALYANAPASUPATHY VENKATARAMN

Thank you Sir
Can down load eagle new version 7.2.0 and try to apply gccode It it possible?
bye vkp

KALYANAPASUPATHY VENKATARAMN

I down loaded the pcbgcode.pdf,Sir
Any suggestion/
vkp

Art Eckstein

I personnaly cannont answer that as I still use V6.1.0 for various reasons.
All I can suggest it to try it and let the rest of us know if it works.

Thank you Sir
Can down load eagle new version 7.2.0 and try to apply gccode It it possible?
bye vkp

KALYANAPASUPATHY VENKATARAMN

Sir
I am unsuccessful.Anyway you pl. advice me how to down load 6V.1.0
As per the advice by EAGLE people,I tried to down load old versions under ftp.cadsoft.de
but it is not working
vkp

Scott Goldthwaite

pcb-gcode works with Eagle version 7.1.  I would give that a try.  I haven't upgraded to 7.2 yet.

KALYANAPASUPATHY VENKATARAMN

Sir
Can explain how you did pcb gcode in 7.11 version?Pl. explain
vkp