Topics

Optimizer not working any more #eagle #pcbgcode

AlbertHall

I have been using optimizer
"Optimizer for PCB Gcode. By Daniel Purvis and Jay Couture
Version: 1.1 Releases 8/1/2008"
But it doesn't work anymore.  It brings up a dos box with the input and output paths and then just hangs.
Any ideas?
Can I download a new copy?  I couldn't find a download source.

Patrick

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019, 13:30 AlbertHall <jim@...> wrote:
I have been using optimizer
"Optimizer for PCB Gcode. By Daniel Purvis and Jay Couture
Version: 1.1 Releases 8/1/2008"
But it doesn't work anymore.  It brings up a dos box with the input and output paths and then just hangs.
Any ideas?
Can I download a new copy?  I couldn't find a download source.

morntech asia

I have a version from 12-8-2008 for you!! (0_1_7)

Roel

Op vr 19 apr. 2019 om 19:34 schreef Patrick <pknoe3lh@...>:

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019, 13:30 AlbertHall <jim@...> wrote:
I have been using optimizer
"Optimizer for PCB Gcode. By Daniel Purvis and Jay Couture
Version: 1.1 Releases 8/1/2008"
But it doesn't work anymore.  It brings up a dos box with the input and output paths and then just hangs.
Any ideas?
Can I download a new copy?  I couldn't find a download source.

AlbertHall

But this would require changing the control hardware on my mill.  I am not that desperate yet!

AlbertHall

Terrific!   Where do I get it, can you upload files on here?