Topics

Next Level of Learning.

Stan Lewis <satlewis@...>

I’ve been following the development of pcb-gcode for some time.  I’ve done the hand drawn, presensitized, toner transfer (several methods), and now using the cnc router.

I want to take this to the next level as I have a need of creating multiple copies of the same small pcb.  I realize that there are several methods of doing this including multiple work offsets, moving and rezeroing the start, etc.

But I was wondering if there was a simpler way of creating multiple boards (ss for now) on one panel?

Stan Lewis

keith3125

Just 'group' the board in Eagle, 'copy' group and then 'paste' group as many times as you like.-Keith