Topics

New version released!

John Johnson <pcbgcode@...>

Hello Loyal Users!

In case you didn't see the "New file uploaded" email, a new release of pcb-gcode is now available here:

You can find a list of the bugs squashed and features added here:

Thanks to Martin Marriott for writing the gcode optimization code, and Peter Zotov for writing the stencil gcode generation code.

Also thank to the beta testers:
Art Eckstein, Astrid Adam, Brett Pound, Danny Miller, Juan Posada, Martin~Marriott, Maurício Dias, Svend Poulsen, Zulfqar Ali

If you have done the leg work and still think you have spotted a bug or have an idea for a feature, create a ticket on Assembla:

Happy Milling!

stecher hawi

I had a minor problem with the new version.  The default drilling Z feed rate is 508 mm/min. It used to be 254. It broke a bit, but I resharpened it, so no harm done.  It's fine if that's the speed it's supposed to be. I just wanted to let you know just in case it slipped through the cracks.

Other than that it's worked great. The optimization is great.  It saves me a lot of time.