Topics

New Autoleveller .8 released

daedelus1982
 

Dear all, 


A shameless bit of promotion perhaps but you might get better results from your pcb-gcode output with my Autoleveller software. Autoleveller | CNC workpiece levelling. Version .8 allows you to resume at any point without the need to re-probe the entire board. 


I am happy to answer any questions you may have.


best,

James.

 

bruce q
 

You could have mentioned that it will now cost about US $35 to get that new version.
--------------------------------------------

On Thu, 6/12/14, daedelus1982@... [pcb-gcode] <pcb-gcode@...> wrote:

Subject: [pcb-gcode] New Autoleveller .8 released
To: pcb-gcode@...
Date: Thursday, June 12, 2014, 9:33 AM



Dear all, 
A shameless bit of
promotion perhaps but you might get better results from your
pcb-gcode output with my Autoleveller software. Autoleveller | CNC
workpiece levelling. Version .8 allows you to resume at
any point without the need to re-probe the entire
board. 
I am happy to answer any
questions you may have.
best,James.


Autoleveller
| CNC workpiece levelling AutoLeveller
is designed to probe and compensate for variations in height
on a CNC machine. Make your PCB better by autolevelling your
design



View on www.autoleveller.co.uk


Preview by Yahoo
 









#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032 --
#yiv2706880032ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mkp #yiv2706880032hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mkp #yiv2706880032ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mkp .yiv2706880032ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mkp .yiv2706880032ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mkp .yiv2706880032ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-sponsor
#yiv2706880032ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-sponsor
#yiv2706880032ygrp-lc #yiv2706880032hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-sponsor
#yiv2706880032ygrp-lc .yiv2706880032ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032activity span
.yiv2706880032underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032attach label a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2706880032 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032bold a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2706880032 dd.yiv2706880032last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2706880032 dd.yiv2706880032last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2706880032 dd.yiv2706880032last p
span.yiv2706880032yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv2706880032 div.yiv2706880032attach-table div div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2706880032 div.yiv2706880032attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv2706880032 div.yiv2706880032file-title a, #yiv2706880032
div.yiv2706880032file-title a:active, #yiv2706880032
div.yiv2706880032file-title a:hover, #yiv2706880032
div.yiv2706880032file-title a:visited {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2706880032 div.yiv2706880032photo-title a,
#yiv2706880032 div.yiv2706880032photo-title a:active,
#yiv2706880032 div.yiv2706880032photo-title a:hover,
#yiv2706880032 div.yiv2706880032photo-title a:visited {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2706880032 div#yiv2706880032ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv2706880032ygrp-msg p a span.yiv2706880032yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv2706880032 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032reco-desc {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv2706880032 input, #yiv2706880032 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv2706880032
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mlmsg #yiv2706880032logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}


#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-msg
p#yiv2706880032attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-reco
#yiv2706880032reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-sponsor #yiv2706880032ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-sponsor #yiv2706880032ov
li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-sponsor #yiv2706880032ov
ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv2706880032

keith3125
 

I think we're getting too comfortable with the intensive efforts of others being 'free'. $35 is a pittance for something this instrumental to higher precision and gratification of our own efforts. I would have paid hundreds for PCB-GCODE when I first started using it. I was using a service to make my boards then at around $300 a design. It would have paid for itself in one run of a board design.

We all have to 'eat' and it's nobody's fault to want to not have to worry about paying the bills so we can continue doing stellar work. Money should be there so we don't worry about money and do what we love.

When I think of how much I have spent on my love of what I do, $35 seems a bargain.


On Saturday, June 14, 2014 9:07 AM, "bruce q brc_q@... [pcb-gcode]" wrote:


 
You could have mentioned that it will now cost about US $35 to get that new version.
--------------------------------------------
On Thu, 6/12/14, daedelus1982@... [pcb-gcode] wrote:

Subject: [pcb-gcode] New Autoleveller .8 released
To: pcb-gcode@...
Date: Thursday, June 12, 2014, 9:33 AM



Dear all, 
A shameless bit of
promotion perhaps but you might get better results from your
pcb-gcode output with my Autoleveller software. Autoleveller | CNC
workpiece levelling. Version .8 allows you to resume at
any point without the need to re-probe the entire
board. 
I am happy to answer any
questions you may have.
best,James.


Autoleveller
| CNC workpiece levelling AutoLeveller
is designed to probe and compensate for variations in height
on a CNC machine. Make your PCB better by autolevelling your
design



View on www.autoleveller.co.uk


Preview by Yahoo
 









#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032 --
#yiv2706880032ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mkp #yiv2706880032hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mkp #yiv2706880032ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mkp .yiv2706880032ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mkp .yiv2706880032ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mkp .yiv2706880032ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-sponsor
#yiv2706880032ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-sponsor
#yiv2706880032ygrp-lc #yiv2706880032hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-sponsor
#yiv2706880032ygrp-lc .yiv2706880032ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032activity span
.yiv2706880032underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032attach label a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2706880032 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032bold a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2706880032 dd.yiv2706880032last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2706880032 dd.yiv2706880032last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2706880032 dd.yiv2706880032last p
span.yiv2706880032yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv2706880032 div.yiv2706880032attach-table div div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2706880032 div.yiv2706880032attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv2706880032 div.yiv2706880032file-title a, #yiv2706880032
div.yiv2706880032file-title a:active, #yiv2706880032
div.yiv2706880032file-title a:hover, #yiv2706880032
div.yiv2706880032file-title a:visited {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2706880032 div.yiv2706880032photo-title a,
#yiv2706880032 div.yiv2706880032photo-title a:active,
#yiv2706880032 div.yiv2706880032photo-title a:hover,
#yiv2706880032 div.yiv2706880032photo-title a:visited {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2706880032 div#yiv2706880032ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv2706880032ygrp-msg p a span.yiv2706880032yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv2706880032 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032reco-desc {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv2706880032 input, #yiv2706880032 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv2706880032
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mlmsg #yiv2706880032logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}


#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-msg
p#yiv2706880032attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-reco
#yiv2706880032reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-sponsor #yiv2706880032ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-sponsor #yiv2706880032ov
li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-sponsor #yiv2706880032ov
ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv2706880032



bruce q
 

I wasn't complaining about the cost..Only that no mention of it in the original post.
--------------------------------------------

On Sat, 6/14/14, KC kc1of36@... [pcb-gcode] <pcb-gcode@...> wrote:

Subject: Re: [pcb-gcode] New Autoleveller .8 released
To: "pcb-gcode@..." <pcb-gcode@...>
Date: Saturday, June 14, 2014, 6:18 AM


I think we're
getting too comfortable with the intensive efforts of others
being 'free'. $35 is a pittance for something this
instrumental to higher precision and gratification of our
own efforts. I would have paid hundreds for PCB-GCODE when I
first started using it. I was using a service to make my
boards then at around $300 a design. It would have paid for
itself in one run of a board design.
We
all have to 'eat' and it's nobody's fault to
want to not have to worry about paying the bills so we can
continue doing stellar work. Money should be there so we
don't worry about money and do what we love.
When
I think of how much I have spent on my love of what I do,
$35 seems a bargain.

On Saturday, June
14, 2014 9:07 AM, "bruce q brc_q@...
[pcb-gcode]" <pcb-gcode@...>
wrote:



 









You could have mentioned that it will now cost
about US $35 to get that new version.

--------------------------------------------

On Thu, 6/12/14, daedelus1982@... [pcb-gcode]
<pcb-gcode@...> wrote:



Subject: [pcb-gcode] New Autoleveller .8 released

To: pcb-gcode@...

Date: Thursday, June 12, 2014, 9:33 AM







Dear all, 

A shameless bit of

promotion perhaps but you might get better results from
your

pcb-gcode output with my Autoleveller software.
Autoleveller | CNC

workpiece levelling. Version .8 allows you to resume at

any point without the need to re-probe the entire

board. 

I am happy to answer any

questions you may have.

best,James.





Autoleveller

| CNC workpiece levelling AutoLeveller

is designed to probe and compensate for variations in
height

on a CNC machine. Make your PCB better by autolevelling
your

design







View on www.autoleveller.co.uk





Preview by Yahoo

 



















#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032 --

#yiv2706880032ygrp-mkp {

border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px

0;padding:0 10px;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mkp hr {

border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mkp #yiv2706880032hd {

color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px

0;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mkp #yiv2706880032ads
{

margin-bottom:10px;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mkp .yiv2706880032ad {

padding:0 0;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mkp .yiv2706880032ad p
{

margin:0;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mkp .yiv2706880032ad a
{

color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-sponsor

#yiv2706880032ygrp-lc {

font-family:Arial;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-sponsor

#yiv2706880032ygrp-lc #yiv2706880032hd {

margin:10px

0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-sponsor

#yiv2706880032ygrp-lc .yiv2706880032ad {

margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032actions {

font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032activity {

background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032activity span {

font-weight:700;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032activity span:first-child {

text-transform:uppercase;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032activity span a {

color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032activity span span {

color:#ff7900;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032activity span

.yiv2706880032underline {

text-decoration:underline;}



#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032attach {

clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px

0;width:400px;}



#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032attach div a {

text-decoration:none;}



#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032attach img {

border:none;padding-right:5px;}



#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032attach label {

display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}



#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032attach label a {

text-decoration:none;}



#yiv2706880032 blockquote {

margin:0 0 0 4px;}



#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032bold {

font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}



#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032bold a {

text-decoration:none;}



#yiv2706880032 dd.yiv2706880032last p a {

font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}



#yiv2706880032 dd.yiv2706880032last p span {

margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}



#yiv2706880032 dd.yiv2706880032last p

span.yiv2706880032yshortcuts {

margin-right:0;}



#yiv2706880032 div.yiv2706880032attach-table div div a {

text-decoration:none;}



#yiv2706880032 div.yiv2706880032attach-table {

width:400px;}



#yiv2706880032 div.yiv2706880032file-title a,
#yiv2706880032

div.yiv2706880032file-title a:active, #yiv2706880032

div.yiv2706880032file-title a:hover, #yiv2706880032

div.yiv2706880032file-title a:visited {

text-decoration:none;}



#yiv2706880032 div.yiv2706880032photo-title a,

#yiv2706880032 div.yiv2706880032photo-title a:active,

#yiv2706880032 div.yiv2706880032photo-title a:hover,

#yiv2706880032 div.yiv2706880032photo-title a:visited {

text-decoration:none;}



#yiv2706880032 div#yiv2706880032ygrp-mlmsg

#yiv2706880032ygrp-msg p a span.yiv2706880032yshortcuts
{

font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}



#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032green {

color:#628c2a;}



#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032MsoNormal {

margin:0 0 0 0;}



#yiv2706880032 o {

font-size:0;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032photos div {

float:left;width:72px;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032photos div div {

border:1px solid

#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032photos div label {

color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032reco-category {

font-size:77%;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032reco-desc {

font-size:77%;}



#yiv2706880032 .yiv2706880032replbq {

margin:4px;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-actbar div a:first-child
{

margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mlmsg {

font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,

sans-serif;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mlmsg table {

font-size:inherit;font:100%;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mlmsg select,

#yiv2706880032 input, #yiv2706880032 textarea {

font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mlmsg pre,
#yiv2706880032

code {

font:115% monospace;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mlmsg * {

line-height:1.22em;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-mlmsg #yiv2706880032logo
{

padding-bottom:10px;}





#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-msg p a {

font-family:Verdana;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-msg

p#yiv2706880032attach-count span {

color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-reco

#yiv2706880032reco-head {

color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-reco {

margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-sponsor
#yiv2706880032ov

li a {

font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-sponsor
#yiv2706880032ov

li {

font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-sponsor
#yiv2706880032ov

ul {

margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-text {

font-family:Georgia;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-text p {

margin:0 0 1em 0;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-text tt {

font-size:120%;}



#yiv2706880032 #yiv2706880032ygrp-vital ul li:last-child
{

border-right:none !important;

}

#yiv2706880032

























#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076 --
#yiv4167156076ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076ygrp-mkp #yiv4167156076hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076ygrp-mkp #yiv4167156076ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076ygrp-mkp .yiv4167156076ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076ygrp-mkp .yiv4167156076ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076ygrp-mkp .yiv4167156076ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076ygrp-sponsor
#yiv4167156076ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076ygrp-sponsor
#yiv4167156076ygrp-lc #yiv4167156076hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076ygrp-sponsor
#yiv4167156076ygrp-lc .yiv4167156076ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076activity span
.yiv4167156076underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv4167156076 .yiv4167156076attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv4167156076 .yiv4167156076attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4167156076 .yiv4167156076attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv4167156076 .yiv4167156076attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv4167156076 .yiv4167156076attach label a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4167156076 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv4167156076 .yiv4167156076bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4167156076 .yiv4167156076bold a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4167156076 dd.yiv4167156076last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4167156076 dd.yiv4167156076last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4167156076 dd.yiv4167156076last p
span.yiv4167156076yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv4167156076 div.yiv4167156076attach-table div div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4167156076 div.yiv4167156076attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv4167156076 div.yiv4167156076file-title a, #yiv4167156076
div.yiv4167156076file-title a:active, #yiv4167156076
div.yiv4167156076file-title a:hover, #yiv4167156076
div.yiv4167156076file-title a:visited {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4167156076 div.yiv4167156076photo-title a,
#yiv4167156076 div.yiv4167156076photo-title a:active,
#yiv4167156076 div.yiv4167156076photo-title a:hover,
#yiv4167156076 div.yiv4167156076photo-title a:visited {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4167156076 div#yiv4167156076ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv4167156076ygrp-msg p a span.yiv4167156076yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv4167156076 .yiv4167156076green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv4167156076 .yiv4167156076MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv4167156076 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076reco-desc {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv4167156076 .yiv4167156076replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv4167156076 input, #yiv4167156076 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv4167156076
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076ygrp-mlmsg #yiv4167156076logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}


#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076ygrp-msg
p#yiv4167156076attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076ygrp-reco
#yiv4167156076reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076ygrp-sponsor #yiv4167156076ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076ygrp-sponsor #yiv4167156076ov
li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076ygrp-sponsor #yiv4167156076ov
ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv4167156076 #yiv4167156076ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv4167156076

daedelus1982
 

One reason I didn't mention the new structure is because the software is still open-source and the latest source code can still be downloaded, compiled, changed etc. for FREE still. So, there is no change there. Visit the 'Developers' section on my website if you want to do this.

When you pay for membership, what you are getting is the convenience of the latest pre-compiled binaries (.exe and .jar) as well as my continued efforts and commitment to providing you with regular updates.

I think its a high quality product as it is and there are plenty of exciting ideas for improvement in the pipeline. As KC says, its not a high price to pay, it could save you a lot of money on blank copper boards and it means I can re-coup some of my losses in testing it and the many hours I've put into it so far.

best,
James.

CNC 6-axis Deisgns
 

Well said.
A every fair approach, imho.

Cheers,
h-

On 15/06/2014 11:14, daedelus1982@... [pcb-gcode] wrote:

One reason I didn't mention the new structure is because the software is still open-source and the latest source code can still be downloaded, compiled, changed etc. for FREE still. So, there is no change there. Visit the 'Developers' section on my website if you want to do this.


When you pay for membership, what you are getting is the convenience of the latest pre-compiled binaries (.exe and .jar) as well as my continued efforts and commitment to providing you with regular updates.

I think its a high quality product as it is and there are plenty of exciting ideas for improvement in the pipeline. As KC says, its not a high price to pay, it could save you a lot of money on blank copper boards and it means I can re-coup some of my losses in testing it and the many hours I've put into it so far.

best,
James.

-- 
-hanermo (cnc designs)

Christopher Leveck
 

I don't know about anybody else but it's taken me three full machine redesigns and countless tinkerings and modifications along the way to build one accurate enough to be able to actually demonstrate any benefit much less justify buying or even using leveling software....
I'm into this hobby (as in yeah, just for fun...) several thousand dollars that my wife knows about and that i'm willing to admit to you guys, not to mention all the other cash ive spent that i'm not gonna mention.......
35 bucks.......
That's nothing.
My machine would have the accuracy of an Etch A Sketch if I had to use these stupid Radio Shack copper clads without it.
The money I'm saving on copper clad alone will pay for the software a thousand times over.
As a matter of fact we are lucky not to have to send him a nickel every time we succesfullly mill something using the software......
Chris

On Jun 15, 2014 2:14 AM, "daedelus1982@... [pcb-gcode]" <pcb-gcode@...> wrote:
 

One reason I didn't mention the new structure is because the software is still open-source and the latest source code can still be downloaded, compiled, changed etc. for FREE still. So, there is no change there. Visit the 'Developers' section on my website if you want to do this.


When you pay for membership, what you are getting is the convenience of the latest pre-compiled binaries (.exe and .jar) as well as my continued efforts and commitment to providing you with regular updates.

I think its a high quality product as it is and there are plenty of exciting ideas for improvement in the pipeline. As KC says, its not a high price to pay, it could save you a lot of money on blank copper boards and it means I can re-coup some of my losses in testing it and the many hours I've put into it so far.

best,
James.

Dan Andersson
 

Without Poul Henning, JJ and any other autoleveller creator, a cnc router would be fairly useless for PCB milling.


I'm one of the very few lucky guys who ordered one, paid for it and actually got a LumenLab M3 CNC Milling machine. A 19.5" by 19.5" milling surface with a repeatability better than 0.2 Thou.


I have a vacuum board but I still need the autolevellers, especially (!) for the 0.8mm FR4 laminates and the exotics like Rodgers etc.


I used to waste 100-200% for each milled PCB. Now I have no wasted PCB's except those caused by the stupidity of the operator.


So a biiig Tnx to PHK, JJ and the others.


Now to the sad part. Don't tell my wife :)


A small prototype run of PCB's are around 30$ when thay are in my hand. Mostly 2 - 4 PCBs.


I spent upwards 3000$ on my toy before it started to create any revenue or prototypes. That equals 100 PCB prototype runs :)


I was lucky so I managed top make my mill pay that bill after 2 years or so. But I don't think anyone else should walk around believing it's a good investments for PCB's only :) Don't tell anyone!


I can mill Titanium, Ceramics so I managed to create some ROI with the mill.


I have to say that I use autoleveller on any milling on conducting materials!!!


So for those wanting the latest version and not being able to compile it or find anyone else, 35 bucks is better spent there than on a couple cigarette packs or in my case, 3 cigars :)


A warning!


Do not let the missus know what trinkets you can do with the mill or shoe will occupy it with her designs!




Cheers


//Dan, M0DFI




On Sun, 15 Jun 2014 07:44:26 -0700
"Christopher Leveck cwleveck@... [pcb-gcode]" <pcb-gcode@...> wrote:


I don't know about anybody else but it's taken me three full machine
redesigns and countless tinkerings and modifications along the way to build
one accurate enough to be able to actually demonstrate any benefit much
less justify buying or even using leveling software....
I'm into this hobby (as in yeah, just for fun...) several thousand dollars
that my wife knows about and that i'm willing to admit to you guys, not to
mention all the other cash ive spent that i'm not gonna mention.......
35 bucks.......
That's nothing.

daedelus1982
 

I have just released version 0.8.2 now :)

This version contains several fixes and updates including support for TurboCNC.

Head over to member downloads and log in or register to get it or download the source code at the developers section.

As ever, I am happy to answer any questions you may have about this.

cheers,
James.