Topics

Need a retangule pad.

Jose Santos

Hi Fellowes

I'm a newbie and using Eagle 7.5.5 and pcb-Gcode, by the way my great thanks to J.J..

After made my first PCB I notice that my cheap chinese CNC takes a long time (70minutes) to "draw" my 8x6 cm board.

The issue is to "draw" the pads in this case I use Test pad P1-13Y that as  two round borders.

I think to change it on lib but I did'nt found any one.

Then I try to draw a new pad but instead a bitmap those symbols are designed under HTML (and I don't know how to programme on it).

The measures I need are 3.8mm long by 2.5mm and the hole in the middle.

So, can anyone help me  please?

Thanks in advance

Jose

keith3125

Use SMD, give it the dimensions you want, in library on the layer you want, put a via with the drill size you want and then call both the same name. You could also use 'hole' instead of the via and then you don't need to name them.

limojoe123@...

Go to DRC settings, shapes, roundness or pads. this way you can enforce squares instead of round corners.

Chris

I'm a newbie and using Eagle 7.5.5 and pcb-Gcode, by the way my great thanks to J.J..
After made my first PCB I notice that my cheap chinese CNC takes a long time (70minutes) to "draw" my 8x6 cm board.
The issue is to "draw" the pads in this case I use Test pad P1-13Y that as  two round borders.

I think to change it on lib but I did'nt found any one.
Then I try to draw a new pad but instead a bitmap those symbols are designed under HTML (and I don't know how to programme on it).

The measures I need are 3.8mm long by 2.5mm and the hole in the middle.

So, can anyone help me  please?

Thanks in advance
Jose

sdmonaco

Sounds like your feed rates are set too slow. Set your xy rates to about 20ips and z to about 5ips.

sdmonaco

Sorry, that's inches per minute ipm not inches per second IPS.....