Topics

Mirror problem

bernal.gerardo@...

Hi

I'm trying to mirror the board to mill a double sided board, the problem is that even with the mirror option selected, the g code is not mirrored. I'm using Eagle 7.2.0 and le latest pcbgcode.

Any ideas?

Thank you!!

Art Eckstein

Greetings,
I am not sure which side of the board your not generating??

In the setup ulp, have you checked the boxes for doing both sides as show below?? If so, it should generate the necessary files for both sides of the boards and no additional "Mirror" should be necessary.  With the options shown, the X and Y directions will all be positive for the top side coordinates and for the bottom, the X will be negative and Y will be positive coordinates.

Also, just to make sure, have you selected the appropriate post processor under the GCode Style tab??

Regards

Hi

I'm trying to mirror the board to mill a double sided board, the problem is that even with the mirror option selected, the g code is not mirrored. I'm using Eagle 7.2.0 and le latest pcbgcode.

Any ideas?

Thank you!!

bernal.gerardo@...

Thanks for the fast replay Art

Was my mistake, as you mentioned there is no need to select the mirror option to generate both sides.

Thanks again!