Topics

How to stop for the tools changing

Alvydas

Hello,

I using pcb-gcode 3.6.2.4 and 6.4 eagle.
In the pcb-gcode setup i checked:
Generate outlines
Generate drills
Generate millings.

But in the outlines file created are drills g codes and do not stop CNC machine for  tool change.

Example
N14440 X22.1493 Y35.8456
N14450 X22.3311 Y35.9047
N14460 X22.5014 Y35.9914
N14470 X22.6561 Y36.1038
N14480 (Bottom outline End)
N14490 (Outline End)
N14500 (End of every bottom file)
N14510 (End of every file)
It should be stopped here, what and where I need to change something ?
N14520 G00 Z2.5400
N14530 G00 X3.5000  Y38.4100
N14540 G01 Z-0.2794 F508
N14550 G00 Z2.5400
N14560 G00 X3.5000  Y2.8500

Thanks

Based on what I think your saying is that the code snippet you sent in is from the "Outline" file?
If so, I will also think that you have the "Spot drill" box checked in the Setup ulp:

If this is the case, then it will use the "etching" tool to spot drill all your holes to help align the actual drills that do the drilling.  All final drilling is done in the "drill" file and it is there where you will have to do the drill changes at the appropriate time. Also make sure you setup your "drill rack"  to make sure it will use the proper drill.

HTH

[...]

dick williams

Change M06 to M00 .