Topics

Feature Request - remember profile selected

scott.goldthwaite@...

I noticed PCB-Gcode seems to remember all my settings except my profile.  I'd like to see a feature added where PCB-gcode can remember that also.

John Johnson <john6060842@...>

You should see a message at the top of the setup window indicating which profile you are using.
There should be no need to set again, unless you choose to use a different profile.

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 7:45 AM, scott.goldthwaite@... [pcb-gcode] <pcb-gcode@...> wrote:

I noticed PCB-Gcode seems to remember all my settings except my profile.  I'd like to see a feature added where PCB-gcode can remember that also.

scott.goldthwaite@...

Thanks. I'll look for that next time.  Since no profile was highlighted in the profile tab, I assumed it was defaulting to generic.