Topics

Everything in MM

satchid23

Dear JJ,

First of all happy 2006 to all.

The mm part works.

It would be nice if everything changed to mm. When one changes to mm, all
the preset dimensions figures remain the same. The tool diameter is 0.0001"
when the working dimension is set to inches. When set to mm it (becomes
0.0001mm. this is veeeeeerrrrrrry small. Is there a possibility that all the
preset dimensions are multiplied by approximately 25 when changed to mm? I
did that manually now.

I am sure that this is some work, but the program would look even more
professional.

Thanks,

Willy

John Johnson <johnatl@...>

Willy,

Ahem, yeah, you're right. I guess I thought no one would notice :-)
I'll put that on my to-do list.

On 04-Jan-2006, at 17:24, Satchid wrote:

Dear JJ,

First of all happy 2006 to all.

The mm part works.

It would be nice if everything changed to mm. When one changes to mm, all
the preset dimensions figures remain the same. The tool diameter is 0.0001"
when the working dimension is set to inches. When set to mm it (becomes
0.0001mm. this is veeeeeerrrrrrry small. Is there a possibility that all the
preset dimensions are multiplied by approximately 25 when changed to mm? I
did that manually now.

I am sure that this is some work, but the program would look even more
professional.

Thanks,

Willy

Yahoo! Groups Links

---
Help everyone. If you can't do that, then at least be nice.