Topics

Drill file problem

Ashraf Gerges

hello every one,

when I try to generate a drill file I get only a 3KB file that not work, any help?
I use windows XP

John Johnson <pcbgcode@...>

What kind of control software are you using? (Mach3, TurboCNC, ?)
Some controllers do not understand the G82 drill command. If that is the problem, you can turn on "Use simple drill code" under the GCode Options tab in pcb-gcode-setup.

If you think the file is the problem, please upload it to the group and post a link in a message.

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 2:43 PM, Ashraf Gerges <ashraph66@...> wrote:

hello every one,

when I try to generate a drill file I get only a 3KB file that not work, any help?
I use windows XP

Zulfqar Ali <zulfqar.ali@...>

Hej,

Give us bit more clue in form of attaching the drill file, screen shot of your pcb-gcode settings before you commit and execute gecode generation.

Cheers

Zulfqar

when I try to generate a drill file I get only a 3KB file that not work, any help?
I use windows XP

Ashraf Gerges

Thanks every body, I was using a positive value for the drill depth by mistake..