Topics

Conversion to Garber #eagle

yoram

Need help please
I am trying to convert the file to Gerber files
but without success
Can anyone convert them for me?
Many thanks

Yoram

keith3125

If you're using a newer version of Eagle, it's super simple.
With the file open that you want to generate, go to upper 5th to the left , CAM processor button. Click that. It opens the CAM processor window. By default loaded is the 'template_2_layer.cam.
If you're using a service that needs the file zipped, looked for 'zip file' at top middle. If you want 'imperial units, to the right of 'zip files', is a way to change to imperial.
At the bottom, right, click 'process job'. It'll ask you where to save these files. Do that and bingo, you're good.

On Friday, July 5, 2019, 08:16:35 AM EDT, yoram <y_shalom@...> wrote:

Need help please
I am trying to convert the file to Gerber files
but without success
Can anyone convert them for me?
Many thanks

Yoram

Attachments:

PETER HARRISON

Presumably this is an Autodesk "Eagle" board file (.brd).  If you prepared it from Eagle 9.4.x there is an icon "Generate CAM data" which does the Gerber file generation in a form acceptable directly by PCB manufacturers.

The file " 0 " which downloaded from your link is not in the correct format to be read by "Eagle" so I cant really help - sorry.

Peter H

peterg1000

Attempting to load into Eagle 9.4.2 reports your downloaded ".brd" file as not being an Eagle file!!??

If you prepared it with an earlier version and can import into "9.4.x", the is an toolbar icon which will automatically generate all the Gerber files required by any pcb manufacturer.  One manufacturer (in China) I have used personally accepted the automatically produced .zip file and made excellent boards from it.

Sorry can't be more helpful.

Peter

yoram

Wow
Thanks for the help and support
I downloaded the file from a site - not I created it   ( https://github.com/0xPIT/reflowOvenController  )
I found another file in the library that only with him, I can open the BRD
Maybe it can help someone help me ...
Many thanks to everyone who made the effort to help

Yoram

Rollfree

Here you have SCH and BRD.

Dne 6.7.2019 v 21:22 yoram napsal(a):

Wow
Thanks for the help and support
I downloaded the file from a site - not I created it   ( https://github.com/0xPIT/reflowOvenController )
I found another file in the library that only with him, I can open the BRD
Maybe it can help someone help me ...
Many thanks to everyone who made the effort to help

Yoram

peterg1000

Downloaded "O" file and renamed as "O.zip". Imported into Eagle 9.4.2 and prepared CAM file as ".zip" file.  This checks out with Gerber viewer on all layers and should be good to go for manufacture.

All the files attached for your information.

Peter

peterg1000

F.Y.I download Gerberlogicx from their website to view Gerber files directly from dated .zip file (attached to previous reply).

Peter

Patrick

I would recommend to watch my video first before you order the PCB 😋

yoram

Well
Thank you all for your help
Special thanks to Patrick

After this video I realized that the project was not really ready for production
And accordingly. Not going to build it
It's a shame that I have already ordered all the components :(

If someone knows a similar project that can be built, I would thank him

best regards
Yoram