Topics

Combining/Nesting gcode files

john6060842@gmail.com <john6060842@...>

I'm looking for a visual editor that will allow me to combine several gcode etch files into a single file, so that I can etch several different boards in a single run, then run the drill files, then the mill files.

Thanks for any info and suggestions.

rub.zyc@...

I am also looking for this kind of code such as merging the etching, milling and drilling. So the autolevel probing data can be used beyond etching.
Yichao

Ivan de Jesus Deras Tabora

I've been thinking about adding this feature to my software MCB/Autoleveller, but I haven't had the time, also I was wondering how useful this feature could be.  It seems that it can be useful beyond my own needs, so I'll try (but don't hold your breath) to add it to MCB/Autoleveller.  Anyhow if someone is interested in the code you can access it throught GitHub at https://github.com/ideras/MCB

Regards,
Ivan