Topics

cnc 3020 mach3 eagle cad pcb gcode #eagle #pcbgcode

jorgedanielgutierrez26@...

Edited

Fred Genius

Can you show the preview image, and your setup pages please, then I might be able to help.

John Marshall

Edited

I use Mach3 for machining.. but i always do a test run to see if it looks ok...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Jacobo Guerschanik

No entiendo.
Que quieres saber?

El dom, mar 24, 2019 15:23, <jorgedanielgutierrez26@...> escribió:
But do you have full mach3 software or do you have a mach 3 hack?

Note from Moderator:
Él está buscando piratear el software que no está permitido en este sitio. Sus otros mensajes han sido eliminados. Por favor, no hagas caso.

John Johnson

The person who posted the first message in this thread has been banned for continued attempts to discuss hacked/cracked software. This forum does not support discussion of pirating or pirated software.