Topics

Can pcbgcode be used with other software ? #eagle #pcbgcode

patcooper@...

Having used Altium for many years before retiring I am struggling with the "quirks" of Eagle (free). Is pcbgcode locked into Eagle or can other software be used ?.

Art Eckstein

To the best of my knowledge, pcbgcode is "locked" to Eagle as I know of no other simular program that uses the ulp form of plugin.

Country

At 8/18/2020 11:36 AM, patcooper@... wrote:
Having used Altium for many years before retiring I am struggling with the "quirks" of Eagle (free). Is pcbgcode locked into Eagle or can other software be used ?.
_._,_._,_

patcooper@...

Good point, never heard of ulp before.